AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
FEES AND PAYMENT
- American Express
- Cartes Bancaires
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES
The James.Games Data Protection Officer can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
James.Games processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 18 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 18. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information. James.Games processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
James.Games does decide on matters that may have consequences for people based on automated processing. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a James.Games employee). James.Games uses the following computer programs or systems: Teamleader (for CRM and invoicing), Admintools/SQL (databases and contact forms) and PHP webmail (sending e-mails after a contact request).
HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
James.Games does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Customer Administration Data >>> As long as the customer relationship exists >>> So that contact can always be made with our customers. Data is treated confidentially and not provided to third parties.
- Contact Forms Data >>> As long as the website exists >>> So that contact can always be made with our customers. Data is treated confidentially and not provided to third parties.
James.Games will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
James.Games only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by James.Games and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and national register number in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. James.Games also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the European national supervisory authorities.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
James.Games takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES